Real-life sports stories turned into movies
As "42," a movie that tells the story of Jackie Robinson's career, hits theaters take a look at some other movies that told the true stories of some athletes.
Around The Watercooler
- Drunk passenger throws prosthetic leg at flight crew
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months