A popular pizza brand is recalling its frozen pizza products over possible contamination with plastic fragments.
Nestle Pizza Company is the owner of Digiorno and California Pizza brands.
The brands are manufactured at a plant in Little Chute, Wisconsin.
The USDA ordered a recall of four products after a consumer reported biting into a California Pizza product and chipping a tooth.
The problem was related to the spinach in the pizza. The company has recalled other products manufactured at the plant that use the same lot of spinach.
The brands recalled include: California Pizza Litchen limited edition grilled chicken with cabernet sauce; Digiorno crispy flatbread pizza tuscan style chicken; Digiorno pizzeria bianca white pizza; and California Pizza kitchen crispy thin crust white.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project