There's a frozen food recall to warn you about.
The recall centers on 'Farm Rich' brand frozen meals and snacks.
The snacks, including mini quesadillas, mini pizza slices and mozzarella bites, might be contaminated with e-coli.
Rich products corporation is recalling more than 196-thousand pounds of the food.
The products were produced in 2012 between November 12th and 19th.
The CDC says there's been 24 cases of e-coli across 15 states.
At least of the illnesses was linked to 'Farm Rich' products.
Most of the cases of sickness involved people under 22-years-old.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next