There's a frozen food recall to warn you about.
The recall centers on 'Farm Rich' brand frozen meals and snacks.
The snacks, including mini quesadillas, mini pizza slices and mozzarella bites, might be contaminated with e-coli.
Rich products corporation is recalling more than 196-thousand pounds of the food.
The products were produced in 2012 between November 12th and 19th.
The CDC says there's been 24 cases of e-coli across 15 states.
At least of the illnesses was linked to 'Farm Rich' products.
Most of the cases of sickness involved people under 22-years-old.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral