There's a frozen food recall to warn you about.
The recall centers on 'Farm Rich' brand frozen meals and snacks.
The snacks, including mini quesadillas, mini pizza slices and mozzarella bites, might be contaminated with e-coli.
Rich products corporation is recalling more than 196-thousand pounds of the food.
The products were produced in 2012 between November 12th and 19th.
The CDC says there's been 24 cases of e-coli across 15 states.
At least of the illnesses was linked to 'Farm Rich' products.
Most of the cases of sickness involved people under 22-years-old.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome